APK Decompiler is a program for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode resources to nearly
original form and rebuild them after making some modifications. We challenged ourselves to create a program with simple UI
that may lend a hand the developers to modify .apk files without any wish to use CMD.
It is NOT intended for piracy and other non-legal uses. It is usually used for localizing, adding some features or beef up for
custom platforms, analyzing applications and a lot more.
- Winforms C#
- Visual Studio 2015
- .Net Framework 4.0
- Decompile / Recompile apk
- Sign / Zip-align apk
- Recompile jar files
- Detailed reports with errors if existed
- Can use options at the same time as decompiling / recompiling [Don’t use -o , it’s already used]
- Material design controls and beef up animations
- More controls are included than that are if truth be told used
- Functions to regulate apktool, procyon decompiler, signapk, zipalign in a very easy way