Clean Me Fast Android app is live in Google Play Store. Here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cfsuman.me.cleanmefast
- Clean Me Fast Android app delete all cached files from device. Its clean cache files from both internal and external storage.
- App display internal and external storage size, usage and free space statistics both in MB GB and percentage.
- App Also display memory RAM size, used and free space both in MB GB and percentage.
- This app optimize all apps and stop non system background processes to free up RAM.
- This app display a nice list of user installed app in card.
- This app also display system pre installed app list in card.
- This app allow users to uninstall user installed app directly from this list.
- App display a list of running processes and associate app names and icon in card.
- This app build using Latest Android Studio 2.3
- This app support Android API version 16 (Jelly Bean) to 25 (Nougat ++)
- This app design based on Android Material Design.
- App images and Icons stored in Drawable folders and multiple sizes (hdpi,mdpi,xhdpi).
- App files and directory organized as Android recommendation.
- All design code written in values/styles.xml file.
- All string stored in values/strings.xml file
- All layout parameters written in values/dimens.xml file (different file for small, normal, large and xlarge screen)
- Colors code stored in values/colors.xml file.
- Custom fonts stored in assets/fonts folder.
- Layout and custom layout files stored in res/layout folder.
- Integer type setting are written in values/settings_integer.xml file.
- All app logics are organized in classes and methods.
- Follow a good understandable naming convention for both files, directories and variables.
- Transition animation for latest Android devices.
- Firebase app analytics is integrated.
- Firebase crash report is integrated.
- Admob interstitial ad setup.
- To change the app color related value, edit the values/colors.xml file.
- To change string related value, edit the values/strings.xml file
- To change the style related code, edit the values/styles.xml file.
- To change the layout parameters such as margin, padding, text size etc, edit the values/dimens.xml file. There are four different dimens.xml files, so you can set the different value for different files for any specific object. Such as set different text size for different type dimens.xml file (small, normal, large and xlarge screens).
- Dimens.xml file allow to better optimize the app for both phone and tablet devices.
- To change integer type settings, edit the values/settings_integer.xml file.
- After all edit the java and layout xml files for deep level customization.
- Edit the app level build.gradle file signingConfig section. Set the passwords and file location as your own setup.
- While build the .apk file, don’t forget to check marks for both V1 (Jar Signature) and V2 (Full APK Signature).
- Put your own Firebase google-services.json file on app folder. So, you can get details Firebase analytics report and Firebase crash report.